This bacon cheeseburger has Maple Shade bacon and local cheese stuffed inside the patty. A little surprise of beer and you have a great tasting burger.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: Makes 3 big burgers
• 1 1/2 pounds Fieldstone Farm Ground Beef
• 1 cup shredded Byebrook Farm Gouda & sharp cheddar cheese mixed *(try our 3 alarm habanero for a kick)
• 1/2 large onion diced
• 1/4 pound chopped, crisp cooked Maple Shade Farm Bacon
• 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 2 tablespoon Ommegang beer of your choice
Combine bacon, onion, cheeses and set aside. Combine beef, salt, pepper and beer, mix thoroughly, the shape into 6 thin patties. Put bacon/onion/cheese mixture on 3 patties. Top with remaining patties and press edges to seal. Grill, broil or pan fry until well done, about 4 minutes per side. ENJOY!